Saturday, September 11, 2010

Devastation in New Light

FICTION: The DMZ Diaries
Day Three went by almost without any casualties, but in my last course on the Upper Language Projects near the Flood Gates I realized I have a lot more to report on, and research. No confirmations but it's looking to be difficult to confirm facts. I sent in a summer summary of my resume to the coordinator down there, and got it back with a 59% written on it.

In other news, The Coffeehouse Cafes' are still being decided upon and reintergrated, I will meet with the DA soon to figure all that out. I hope to get that up and running. Radio Broadcast is behind schedule too, but it's looking like late September for transmition. Although I no longer reside in the Art District, i'll be working out of an office in there - it'll still get reported on.
Thanks Guys - The Jackal signing out.

FACT: Morristown Highschool, and 9/11/2001

I failed my first Psych Essay, I have no idea when we're running Coffeehouses, and I need a new coordinator since my Co no longer goes to the Highschool, and Radio isn't playing yet. It'll be up by the end of Sept. Listen for Thursdays 5-7 on 90.5FM.

I'd like to commemorate all who lost their lives in all devastation on this day around the world, but specifically to the Citizens of New York City and even more specifically Manhatten. You've heard it a thousand times but it really was, like a war zone, and it knocked the most powerful country in the world off balance and argueably pressured us into a war we don't fully understand or want a part in.

The stuff about the Mosque - think about this. One - you wouldn't complain if it was a Church or Temple would you? Two - It isn't even a Mosque - it's a location for Muslims to go and feel safe, and it's already a prayer sight. It's more like a religious youth lounge. (Need more info to back that up, but from what I've read that's the best explanation). Three - It isn't at Ground Zero, it's a few blocks away.

"Hater by David Moody."

No comments:

Post a Comment