Thursday, September 2, 2010

Background on the DMZ




The DMZ is a name I have given to the area I live in and more specifically my current highschool.




I call it this mostly because of the trials and tribulations all teenagers face growing up are very similar to that of a DMZ - lawless psychological and physical warfare. Depending on what group you belong to you war against drugs, alcohol, academics, other teenagers, emotions and a plithora of other problems very few would understand.




This blog will serve many purposes - displaying my photography, being a freeform newspaper, and working with the highschool to connect on a much more, "chill" level.




Check back often kids! I make no promises, but I will try to do a post a day.




"In a mad world, only the mad are sane".

No comments:

Post a Comment