Thursday, January 20, 2011

Been A While



FICTION : I've been gone for a while because I lost connection to the outside world. The DMZ cut the electricity fort he last two months, and it's been hard, being a journalist in modern times, reporting on things with pen and paper again. I finally got a secure sponsor in the Midwest to get m out after my internship is up. It's pretty awesome actually, and it feels great. I got a bank account here, a held down job, a future.

As for life in the DMZ, it's hard to describe. People have died, and people have been saved. It's incredible, watching the pattern. An assassination outside the DMZ has caused the Annual Coffeehouse to be pushed back yet another week, so as of now the DMZ Coffeehouse is to be scheduled for next week friday, January 28th. The DMZ's broadcasting station had it's annual marathon with it's new coordinator, and it was a huge success. 24 hour broadcast with no failure. They even gave me a show, the pleasant 4AM shift.

I'll be posting more these days. Thanks for staying with me!

FACT: I got into University of Missouri - my number one college! There's no excuse as to why I haven't posed as much, but I can promise I'll be on it. I bought Pandora One, which I suggest you do - because for less than 40 dollars you can listen to any music you want anywhere you get internet with high quality for a full year. I'm also going to be purchasing a whistle from a non profit organization known as Falling Whistles. Look them up Red, they'll change your perspective.

"Infect Truth. It's the most contagious of all diseases."

No comments:

Post a Comment